About the Kingston Dog Park
The Kingston Dog Park is a volunteer run dog park located in Kingston, NH.
In 2008 the town of Kingston, NH generously granted the use of an acre of land in the Old Kingston Fair Grounds to help accommodate our four-legged friends. In the years since has had more than 500 members register. The park holds events throughout the year, ranging in nature from clean up day’s to Halloween parties.
The park is located within the old Kingston Fairgrounds on Green Rd in Kingston, NH.
- To establish a fenced-in, off-leash park where people and their well-behaved dogs can socialize and exercise in a clean, safe environment without endangering people, property or wildlife.
- To develop a beautiful, well-maintained space open to all dog lovers and friends who are willing to uphold the park’s rules and restrictions.
- To promote education, training and recreational activities that facilitate responsible dog ownership and better-behaved dogs through the use of volunteers and professional dog trainers.
- To view the park as a community project in partnership with the Town of Kingston, NH, designed to meet the needs of dog owners and non-dog owners alike.
- To foster an increased sense of community by encouraging social interaction among citizens, while reducing encounters with citizens who are apprehensive of off-leash dogs in other public areas.
- To help promote Kingston, NH as a friendly community to live in and visit.